This is the step by step overhaul procedure of machines once they have arrived at Revisioni Industriali.
1. Complete disassembling and washing of all machine parts.
2. Mechanical parts control, external heat-treatment, re-painting of the parts.
3. Assembly of the machine and replacement of any worn parts with original IMA spare parts. Updating of the machine on the basis of IMA’s latest technological developments.
4. Installation of a new updated electrical panel, re-wiring including hardware and software upgrade.
5. Electrical system overhaul and installation of the new electrical panel including all recent devices applied by IMA on new machines.
6. Final testing of the machine using packaging materials supplied by the end customer.